The Gardener is responsible for the plants and understands the care it takes to develop their full potential.
- Physical ability to work a job that switches between highly active and sedentary depending on the work needed
- Can lift at least 100 pounds.
- Can use hand held snippers for several hours a day, potentially an entire 8 hour shift.
- Can work in the elements – comfortable in severe heat and/or cold depending on the season, and dresses appropriately
- Is flexible and able to work potentially weekend/holiday/long hours.
- Has reliable transportation in all seasons.
- Can be on time for all scheduled shifts. Obtains sufficient coverage for any opening and - closing responsibilities if unable to perform them.
Company and Legal Requirements:
- Must value hard work and have a passion for quality.
- Must be 21 years of age and a Washington State Resident.
- Has a passion for the cannabis industry.
- Wears a badge at all times and understands the importance of legal compliance.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Wants to consistently improve and understands the need to be constantly problem solving to do so
- Is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency & can finish tasks in a timely manner, including but not limited to the following (within one month of employment)
- Job Specific Tasks – Knows how to Clean Reservoirs, or check pH
- Takes feedback with composure and can learn from it.
- Takes direction from supervisors and puts it into immediate action.
- Follows up with Grow Operations Manager or Principal Cultivator (FB) after direction is given to ensure understanding/correct work is being done on a regular basis
- Understands that WE as employees are what makes the brand what it is. When we do good work, the business does well. Leads employees accordingly.
- Communicates clearly verbally with peers and supervisors alike.
- Able to work in a team environment or alone.
- Is disciplined to take daily notes in a work journal.
- Some variance for Swing & Graveyard shifts.
- Smokes all of Bang’s Issued Employee Samples right down.