The Processor is responsible for the BANG product - ensuring that every jar, joint and package that leaves Bang’s is exactly what we’d want to smoke ourselves.
- Has an ability to sit or stand in the same position for several hours a day, potentially an entire 8 hour shift.
- Can lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Can use hand held snippers for several hours a day, potentially an entire 8 hour shift.
- Can work in the elements – comfortable in severe heat and/or cold depending on the season, and dresses appropriately.
- Is flexible and able to work potentially weekend/holiday/long hours should they be required.
- Has reliable transportation in all seasons.
- Can be on time for all scheduled shifts. Obtains sufficient coverage for any opening and closing responsibilities if unable to perform them.
- Able to be awesome most of the time.
Company and Legal Requirements:
- Must value hard work and have a passion for quality.
- Must be 21 years of age and a Washington State Resident.
- Has a passion for the cannabis industry.
- Wears a badge at all times and understands the importance of legal compliance.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Understands that WE as employees are what makes the brand what it is. When we do good work, the business does well.
- Wants to consistently improve and understands the need to be constantly problem solving to do so
- Is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency & can finish tasks in a timely manner, including but not limited to the following (within one month of employment)
- Can harvest 5 30g pots of of marijuana in an 8 hour day
- Can label at least 200 pre rolls in an hour
- Can create/roll at least 72 pre rolls in an hour, start to finish
- Takes feedback with composure and humility.
- Takes direction from supervisors and puts it into immediate action.
- Communicates clearly verbally with peers and supervisors alike.